Spanish for University Students
Centro Fray Luis de León at the University of Salamanca, 2021*
DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2021
JULY MONTH- June 28- July 31-(4 weeks $4,700- 13 quarter credits)
SIX WEEKS- June 28- August 11- ($6,400.00- 18 quarter credits)
Full Academic Year Study is also available, contact us for details
- University of Salamanca Tuition and books for all classes.
- Salamanca Room and Board (three meals per day included)- double accommodation in a Residency Hernan Cortes- AIR CONDITIONED, private bath, linens and more- (for single there is a modest additional fee)
- Spanish Classes, 4 hours daily - Salamanca Faculty + Conversation Class = total of 5 hours daily
- Cultura Espanola y Salmantina (3 credits)
- Daily Conversation Class - Salamanca Faculty
- Spanish Cooking Class in Spanish, Salamanca Chef
- 13, or 18 Quarter Credits in Spanish Language (all levels offered)
- Spanish Food and Wines Experience (optional)-
- Salamanca Tapas Route, 3 Tapas Bars
- Excursions to Madrid, Toledo, Segovia, Avila/, transport, museum fees.
- 3 Salamanca City Excursions led by Dr. Ferreiro/Salamanca faculty (entrance fee to monuments included)
- 2 nights in the Hostal Lisboa in Madrid at the end of the program, double and triple accomodation (no meals included)
- Madrid-Salamanca Charter Bus Transport Roundtrip (taxis, subways, or city buses not included)
- Paid transport share ride to the airport for those returning to the USA
- Farewell Group Dinner
- University of Salamanca Health Insurance with 24/7 coverage- for the academic dates of the 4, 6, or 8 week options. The Salamanca health insurance excludes orthodontics and prescriptions unless administered in a hospital. Also, TRAWICK health and catastrophic insurance from date of departure until the return date for the 4, 6, or 8 week options.
- A ‘tapas’ reception by the University of Salamanca in the historic Patio de Escuelas Menores
- Flamenco (to be determined)
- Wireless Internet in the Dormitory and all University Buildings
- Full program and city orientation in Salamanca
- Comprehensive program manual
- Official Academic Transcript with letter grades from the University of Salamanca
* Final cost is subject to change depending on the dollar to euro exchange at time of final payment. Every effort is made to make any change in price as minimal as possible.
NOT INCLUDED IN BASE PRICE:
- Airfare is not included in the base fee, but you may book your flight with Travel Leader, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org Participants need not fly out of Seattle.
- Meals and Museum fees in Madrid not included.