Centro Fray Luis de León at the University of Salamanca, 2016*
DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2016
JULY MONTH- June 30- August 1-(4 weeks $ 5,800- 13 quarter credits)
SIX WEEKS- June 30- August 13- ($ 7,200.00- 17 quarter credits)
EIGHT WEEKS- June 30- August 27-($8,700.00, two months- July and August-21 quarter credits)
Full Academic Year Study is also available, contact us for details
- University of Salamanca Tuition and books for all classes.
- Salamanca Room and Board (three meals per day included)- double accommodation in a University Residency- fully modern fascilities, private bath, linens and more- (for single there is a modest additional fee)
- Spanish Classes, 3 hours daily - Salamanca Faculty
- Daily Conversation Class - Salamanca Faculty
- Spanish Cooking Class in Spanish, Salamanca Chef
- Optional Iberian Cultures and Societies class 5 credits (mostly during excursions), taught by Dr. Ferreiro
- 13, 17, or 21 Quarter Credits, 8, 12, or 16 in Spanish (4 levels offered) and 5 in History (upper division)
- Spanish Wines and Tapas Experience- those under 21 must have parental permission (form will be provided)
- Excursions to Madrid, Toledo, Segovia, Avila/Alba de Tormes, La Alberca,transport, museum fees, and breakfast- led by Dr. Ferreiro, Portugal (Aveiro, the Venice of Portugal, miles of beaches), 2 and a half days, hotel, breakfast, and transportation- led by Dr. Ferreiro.
- 4 Salamanca City Excursions led by Dr. Ferreiro/Salamanca faculty (entrance fee to monuments included)
- 3 nights in the Hostal Lisboa in Madrid at the end of the program, double and triple accomodation (no meals included)
- Madrid-Salamanca Charter Bus Transport Roundtrip (taxis, subways, or city buses not included)
- Farewell Group Dinner
- University of Salamanca Health Insurance with 24/7 coverage- for the academic dates of the 4, 6, or 8 week options. The Salamanca health insurance excludes orthodontics and prescriptions unless administered in a hospital. Also, TRAWICK health and catastrophic insurance from date of departure until the return date for the 4, 6, or 8 week options.
- A ‘tapas’ reception by the University of Salamanca in the historic Patio de Escuelas Menores
- Flamenco Live Show at the famous CASA PATAS in Madrid
- Wireless Internet in the Dormitory and all University Buildings
- Full program and city orientation in Salamanca
- Comprehensive program manual
- Official Academic Transcript with letter grades from the University of Salamanca
* Final cost is subject to change depending on the dollar to euro exchange at time of final payment. Every effort is made to make any change in price as minimal as possible.
NOT INCLUDED IN BASE PRICE:
- Airfare is not included in the base fee, but you may book your flight with TMI travel, contact Sandy at email@example.com Participants need not fly out of Seattle.
- Meals and Museum fees in Madrid not included.
YOU MAY NOW PAY WITH CREDIT CARD- CLICK 'PAYMENT' ON THE MAIN SITE PAGE
Those using this option must add 5% of the total to the payment, thank you-