Spanish Language and Culture for Teachers of Spanish
Deadline, 1 March 2020
FOUR WEEKS/JULY- June 28- July 31- (4 weeks $4,950.00- 130 hours)
1. University of Salamanca Tuition and books for all classes.
2. Salamanca Room and Board (three meals included)- double accommodation in a Residencia Hernan Cortes- AIR CONDITIONED, private bathroom, linens, and more- (for single there is a modest additional fee)-
3. Spanish Classes, 5 hours daily - Salamanca Faculty
4. Cultura Española y Salamantina (3 credits)
5. Salamanca Tapas Route, 4 Tapas Cafes
6. Ruta de Iglesias Románicas de Salamanca
7. Spanish Food Cooking Class, with Salamanca Chef
8. All Excursions, transport and museum fees included
9. Spanish Food-Wine Tasting Experience
10. Salamanca City Excursions (entrance fee included)
11. 3 nights in Madrid at the end of the program- double and triple accommodation (no meals included)
12. Madrid-Salamanca Ground Transport Roundtrip
13. Transport from Madrid Airport to Salamanca
14. Transport to the airport- ONLY for those returning to the USA
15. Farewell Group Dinner
16. Flamenco Live Show at the famous CASA PATAS in Madrid
17. Comprehensive Health Coverage, all dates inclusive, covers catastrophic and emergency coverage,
18. A ‘tapas’ reception by the University of Salamanca
19. Wireless Internet in the Dormitory and all University Buildings
20. Full program, city orientation in Salamanca, and program manual
21. OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT ISSUED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF SALAMANCA
* Final cost subject to change of dollar to euro exchange at time of final payment.
NOT INCLUDED IN BASE PRICE:
Airfare, you may book your flight with Travel Leaders, contact Sandy Dubois at email@example.com Participants need NOT fly out of Seattle. Meals and Museum fees in Madrid not included
Spanish for University Students
Centro Fray Luis de León at the University of Salamanca, 2020*
DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2020
JULY MONTH- June 28- July 31-(4 weeks $4,800- 13 quarter credits)
SIX WEEKS- June 28- August 11- ($6,500.00- 18 quarter credits)
EIGHT WEEKS- June 28- August 28-($8,000.00, two months- July and August-23 quarter credits)
Full Academic Year Study is also available, contact us for details
- University of Salamanca Tuition and books for all classes.
- Salamanca Room and Board (three meals per day included)- double accommodation in a Residency Hernan Cortes- AIR CONDITIONED, private bath, linens and more- (for single there is a modest additional fee)
- Spanish Classes, 4 hours daily - Salamanca Faculty + Conversation Class = total of 5 hours daily
- Cultura Espanola y Salmantina (3 credits)
- Daily Conversation Class - Salamanca Faculty
- Spanish Cooking Class in Spanish, Salamanca Chef
- 13, 18, or 23 Quarter Credits in Spanish Language (all levels offered)
- Spanish Food and Wines Experience (optional)-
- Salamanca Tapas Route, 4 Tapas Bars
- Excursions to Madrid, Toledo, Segovia, Avila/Alba de Tormes, transport, museum fees, Portugal (Aveiro, the Venice of Portugal, miles of beaches), 3 and a half days, hotel, breakfast, and transportation- all led by Dr. Ferreiro.
- 3 Salamanca City Excursions led by Dr. Ferreiro/Salamanca faculty (entrance fee to monuments included)
- 3 nights in the Hostal Lisboa in Madrid at the end of the program, double and triple accomodation (no meals included)
- Madrid-Salamanca Charter Bus Transport Roundtrip (taxis, subways, or city buses not included)
- Paid transport share ride to the airport for those returning to the USA
- Farewell Group Dinner
- University of Salamanca Health Insurance with 24/7 coverage- for the academic dates of the 4, 6, or 8 week options. The Salamanca health insurance excludes orthodontics and prescriptions unless administered in a hospital. Also, TRAWICK health and catastrophic insurance from date of departure until the return date for the 4, 6, or 8 week options.
- A ‘tapas’ reception by the University of Salamanca in the historic Patio de Escuelas Menores
- Flamenco Live Show at the famous CASA PATAS in Madrid
- Wireless Internet in the Dormitory and all University Buildings
- Full program and city orientation in Salamanca
- Comprehensive program manual
- Official Academic Transcript with letter grades from the University of Salamanca
* Final cost is subject to change depending on the dollar to euro exchange at time of final payment. Every effort is made to make any change in price as minimal as possible.
NOT INCLUDED IN BASE PRICE:
- Airfare is not included in the base fee, but you may book your flight with TMI travel, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org Participants need not fly out of Seattle.
- Meals and Museum fees in Madrid not included.
YOU MAY NOW PAY WITH CREDIT CARD- CLICK 'PAYMENT' ON THE MAIN SITE PAGE
Those using this option must add 5% of the total to the payment, thank you-