Centro Fray Luis de León/University of Salamanca
Cursos Internacionales, 2020, July and August
ACADEMIC FOUR, SIX, OR EIGHT WEEK PROGRAMS
- Spanish is offered at the Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Intensive. At all levels it is taught at a more accelerated level and by Spanish faculty.
All students will be enrolled in the ‘Conversation Outside the Classroom’ as part of gthe 5 total daily hours of language
- All students will be enrolled in the ‘Spanish Cooking Class’ (total of 6 hours per month)
- An official transcript will be issued by the University of Salamanca in English with a letter grade.
- In addition students will receive a certificate of achievement for their own keeping.
- Those that place at the Beginning Level will spend the first two hours working on basic Spanish grammar, and the third hour building vocabulary and learning basic communication skills.
- Those that place at the Intermediate, Advanced, or Intensive will spend the first two hours perfecting their grammar and written skills. For the third and fourth hours they may choose only one of the following options:
- Global Communication Skills
- Spanish Culture
- Spanish Art
- History of Contemporary Spain
- Business Spanish
- Economy and Society in Contemporary Spain
- Oral skills exercises
- Contemporary Spanish Literature
- Commentary and Analysis of Literary Texts
- Translation into Spanish from: German, French, English, Italian, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- After classes begin students have 3 days to change levels if it is needed. Dr. Ferreiro will help you make the change. I strongly recommend that you challenge yourself.
12, The Centro Fray Luis de Leon in a Washington State LLC. It is not part of Seattle Pacific University and its programs are not Seattle Pacific University programs.